Why top companies choose Celsia
No more confusion around the CSRD, EU taxonomy, or SFDR reporting requirements
- Up-to-date and compliant with EU sustainability regulations and directives
- Compatible with complex business structures and portfolio structures
- Find guidance for each step of the assessment
An overview of data collection and reporting
- Get progress overviews of data collection and reporting
- Identify data gaps
- Find the underlying data and documentation
- Reuse data collection and reporting setup in future years
- Collect and organize data with AI assistance
- Automatically generate and export reports
- Upload data or integrate with your existing systems
- Delegate tasks in the same system
Reporting can be easy
Guided by sustainability experts
Head of Customer Success & Sustainability
25+ years in sustainability. Cathrine led sustainability at IKEA Norway, Rambøll, Strawberry and Cognite.
Senior Human Rights Advisor
25+ years experience in social sustainability; 12 of these as Senior Advisor at the Council on Ethics which provides advise to Norges Bank Investment Management (NBIM).
Head of Product
Sustainable energy engineering experience. Anders is our climate and environmental technical screening criteria expert.
EU taxonomy Legal Advisor
Education in European Law and Environmental Studies. Jade performed 1000+ EU taxonomy eligibility assessments so far.
A platform for sustainability reporting
Always up-to-date with the ever-shifting EU regulatory requirements
Reporting and analysis software to comply with the EU taxonomy and improve EU taxonomy scores.
Analysis of drivers
Reporting and management software to comply with the Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD) and drive sustainability results in your organization.
Targets, actions, tracking
Reporting and analysis software to comply with the Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR) and push sustainability peformance.